Holiday Home Insurance

A holiday home is a place to be cherished where you can get away to enjoy the fruits of your hard earned labour. However in the event of an incident arising where damage or loss has incurred we want to make sure you have the correct cover in place that you aren’t out of pocket when a loss occurs.

Our customers have found that Holiday homes can be difficult to cover under standard insurance policies, but we have teamed with  our Insurer panel to provide a range of non-standard insurance products to cover your holiday home in many eventualities.

You should not arrange standard residential cover for a holiday (or second) home as you will not be covered if anything should happen. Malicious or accidental damage or occupation for extended periods of occupation can place increased risk on a property and it is important that you get the right level of cover for your needs.

Our specialist partners will discuss your particular needs and arrange the right level of cover to ensure you are fully covered

Cover can include:


  • UK and overseas properties
  • Standard and Non-standard properties
  • Damage by Guests
  • Escape of Water
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability
  • Loss of Rent
  • Contents
  • Legal

Northern Ireland:

ROK Intelligence, Scottish Provident Building, 7 Donegall Square West, Belfast, BT1 6JH

Republic of Ireland:

ROK Intelligence, Killaha East, Kenmare, Co. Kerry


ROK Intelligence, 8860 Corbin Avenue, Suite 323, Northridge, California CA 91324

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

Legal & Regulatory Information

Modern Slavery

Cookie Policy